LICP 3.0 is structured with these 3 key pillars:
- Masterclasses equip participants with tools and guidance through practical sessions on selected relevant topics.
- Mentor Marketplace provides the opportunity for mentors and mentees to meet and be paired up.
- Networking Sessions connect participants with LIM’s employer partners, senior leaders from various corporations, and alumni of previous LICPs.
- One-on-one Mentoring takes place on a weekly basis (whether virtually or online).
- LICP Finale provides the platform for participants to showcase their progress over the course of the programme.
|Sat, 25 August (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #1: Align
Chart your career goals with clarity on your leadership style & strengths
|Sun, 26 August (9am-2pm)||Mentor Marketplace (mentor-mentee pairing)|
|Sun, 26 August – Sat, 27 October||Mentoring (one-on-one weekly sessions, in person or online)|
|Weds, 5 September (7:30pm-10pm)||Networking Session #1|
|Sat, 22 September (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #2: Advance
Level up with tools to remove roadblocks & take charge
|Weds, 26 September (7:30pm-10pm)||Networking Session #2|
|Sat, 6 October (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #3: Sustain
Strengthen your inner self and support systems to take you the long haul
|Weds, 10 October (7:30pm-10pm)||Networking Session #3|
|Sat, 20 October (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #4: Thrive
Acquire strategies to bring you from good to great leadership
|Sat, 27 October (9am-3pm)||LICP Finale (Mentee presentation to LIM Partners, family & friends, and Graduation)|
Application deadline: 11.59pm, 18 July 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be accepted on a rolling basis. Do apply early to avoid disappointment in the event we fill all spaces ahead of the deadline.
Programme fee: RM500 (Apply by 4th July to enjoy the early bird fee of RM400). This fee, subsidised by Lean In Malaysia will allow us to partially cover the costs over the duration of 9 weeks.