LICP 4.0 is structured with these 3 key pillars:
- Masterclasses equip participants with tools and guidance through practical sessions on selected relevant topics.
- Mentor Marketplace provides the opportunity for mentors and mentees to meet and be paired up.
- Networking Sessions connect participants with Lean In Malaysia’s employer partners and senior leaders from various companies, and feature panel discussions with industry leaders
- One-on-one Mentoring takes place on a weekly basis (whether virtually or online). See 2018 mentors here.
- LICP Finale provides the platform for participants to “pitch” to potential employers and recruiters
Find out more about the programme here.
|Sat, 17 August (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #1: Strategise
Design your career plan and find out from LICP alumni how you can make the most of the programme
|Sun, 18 August (9am-2pm)||Mentor Marketplace Get to know LICP mentors and find out who you are paired with|
|Sun, 18 August - Sat, 19 October||Mentoring Sessions One-on-one mentoring sessions weekly, in person or online|
|Sat, 24 August (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #2: Strengthen
Overcome your limiting beliefs, rediscover your values and self worth. Learn how to build the support network you need for your return to the workforce
|Wed, 4 September (7.30pm-10pm)||Networking Session #1: Ask An Expert
Find out what recruiters and employers are looking for in an ideal candidate
|Sat, 21 September (9am-5pm)||Masterclass #3: Sharpen
Upgrade your CV, LinkedIn profile and find out what it takes to nail the interview process. Learn from an expert how to deliver a great pitch.
|Wed, 25 September (7.30pm-10pm)||Networking Session #2: Strategic Networking
Learn how to leverage on networks to gain your next job
|Wed, 9 October (7.30pm-10pm)||Networking Session #3: Post-Career Break: Transitioning into Your New Role (public session)
A session open to the Lean In Malaysia community: Find out the challenges in transitioning back to the workforce, what you should do to overcome them, as well as what employers and the returnees' families and friends can do to support this process. A session focused on those who have recently been hired, or expect to be hired soon
|Sat, 12 October (9am – 5pm)||Masterclass #4: Soar
Transform your image & improve your presence both online and offline. Finally, practise and get feedback for your pitch!
|Sat, 19 October (9am – 3pm)||LICP 4.0 Finale
Deliver your best pitch to Lean In Malaysia partners (supporting companies & recruiters), family and friends. And graduate from LICP 4.0!
Application deadline (extended): 11.59pm, 15 July 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be accepted on a rolling basis. Do apply early to avoid disappointment in the event we fill all spaces ahead of the deadline
Programme fee: RM300 (flat fee for all). This fee, subsidised by Lean In Malaysia will allow us to partially cover the costs over the duration of 9 weeks
*subject to change