Lean In Youth
Lean In Youth is an initiative by the young professionals of Lean In Malaysia to educate, enable and empower Malaysian Youth from public universities to launch their career more confidently, to speak up and stand out among the rest.
It starts with “U”
- Interested in kick starting your career?
- Eyeing for your dream job and would like to learn how to land it?
- looking for a mentor to learn tips and tricks?
If yes, Lean In Malaysia is offering Lean In Youth!
What is Lean In Youth?
The Lean In Youth Programme is a new 5-weeks accelerator happening in March 2018 under Lean In Malaysia for students enrolled in the Final Year of a Malaysian Public University.
20 young students – boys and girls – will be selected to join the programme: focused on developing leadership, ambition and soft skills to be workforce ready.
- To develop leadership capabilities through communication, creativity & critical thinking
- To identify individual strengths and hidden potential for a successful career
- To build confidence in public speaking
- To help students stand out as they seek their dream jobs
- For Final Year Malaysian University Students (or Prospective Graduates) to be workforce ready!
We’re looking for passionate individuals who have a genuine interest and who want to learn and grow. If you mumble when it comes to public speaking; or shy away when it’s time for Q&A; or don’t really know yet what you want to do in life; or get stuck when it comes to CV writing…
Then this programme is designed specifically for YOU. We can’t wait to guide you to land YOUR dream job, build YOUR confidence to speak out, and to stand out from the rest.
Not sure if you’re eligible – check out the list of public universities here.